Gopher State Agency

(763) 427-9440

Gopher State Agency

Phone: (763) 427-9440
Fax: (763) 780-1734
1633 County Road 10, Suite 16
Spring Lake Park, MN 55432 (MAP)
Servicio en español: (763) 656-3854
Request a Certificate
Request a Policy Change

Request a Quote

Auto Quote
Home Quote
Business Quote
Life Quote
Delta Dental Quote

This agency is licensed only in Minnesota and Wisconsin. Company links or logos on this web site does not imply the endorsement by those companies of this web site. This is an "agency only" site. Please note that we cannot bind coverage through our web site or through email. For more information regarding bound coverage, please visit our LEGAL page, or call us.

Condo & Townhome

Condo & Townhome Get a quote

To adequately insure your condo or townhome, it is important to know which parts of your dwelling are covered by the association and which are not.

We can help you read your association’s bylaws and determine exactly what you need to insure!

Sometimes the association is responsible for insuring the individual condo units, as they were originally built, including standard fixtures. You are then only responsible for alterations to the original structure.

Sometimes, however, the association is only responsible for insuring the bare floor, ceiling and walls. You must insure everything else.

Ask us for help- we will be happy to sit down and do a careful review with you to make sure you have no "gaps" between policies!