Ways to help your local United Way with little to NO money.
- Donate your soda cans or bottles to our Cans for a Cause fundraiser located in the Shiawassee United Way office.
- Download the Heart of Shiawassee United Way GoodSearch toolbar to donate a penny every time you search online.
- Sign up to participate with the Kroger Rewards program and designate to Heart of the Shiawassee United Way.
- Donate new or slightly used blankets.
- Donate nonperishable food items or personal hygiene items.
- Participate in the simply giving program: give $10 to your local Shiawassee Hunger Network food pantry and Meijer will match $10 for that food pantry.
- Volunteer your time.
- Adopt a food pantry - local organizations, groups, or churches can adopt a Hunger Network Food Pantry; they can fundraise, donate food, and volunteer for them.
Income Tax Check Off
Help Provide: Food, Clothing, Shelter
Help Michigan's Needy Families in Your Community
Please remember to "check off" for the United Way fund.